- Spacious cage for ferrets and chinchillas
- Vertical structure on several levels, encouraging exercise and movement
- Solid metal mesh treated with anti-corrosion paint
- Capacious bottom in thermoplastic resin
- Large access doors equipped with safety locks
- Easy to clean cage
- Bottom and net can be separated by releasing the hooking tabs
- Accessories included: 1 feeder, 1 drinking bottle, 5 tube sets, 5 shelves, 1 toilet-bath for ferrets and chinchillas
- Recommended option: set of 4 wheels applicable to the bottom
- Possibility of applying the Metrò universal connection system consisting of: tunnel, fittings and small house
- The Metrò tunnel can be connected on the side of the habitat by cutting the net, it must be fixed with clips
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
- Overall dimensions: 99.5 x 53 x h 152 cm
- Internal dimensions: 98 x 51.5 x h 144 cm
Sara Tower is a particularly large cage for ferrets and chinchillas, designed to house the animal in complete safety while offering it great freedom of play and movement. The internal space is in fact structured on several levels obtained through shelves connected by tubes for ferrets, and complete with all comforts: drinking bottle, feeder and ferret toilet. The toilet, also suitable as a chinchilla bath, is equipped with a large bottom to contain sand and litter without dispersions, ensuring hygiene and cleanliness.
Made of sturdy painted metal mesh with a thermoplastic resin bottom, the habitat is equipped with corner supports and fixing clips to guarantee maximum solidity and safety, it has comfortable handles on the roof for easy movement.
On the front wall, convenient opening doors allow easy access for daily maintenance operations. The doors are equipped with special locking hooks to prevent accidental escapes of the animal.
For more thorough cleaning, it is possible to completely separate the bottom from the mesh by releasing the side closure clips.
Available as an accessory, you can purchase the L 140 wheel set, which is useful for making moving around easier.
Furthermore, it is possible to apply the Metrò universal connection system (tunnel, fittings and small house) to the cage, thus expanding the space available to your friend: have fun creating many new paths by encouraging exercise and moments of leisure!
Note: The tunnel can be connected to the side of the habitat by cutting the net and must be fixed with the appropriate clips.
Sara Tower is an eco-sustainable product: it is in fact produced with material from industrial and post-consumer recycling, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.