- Rabbit cage
- Large living space, ideal to home even more animals
- Extension module of 40 cm in length, removable
- Removable grid, allows you to separate the habitat into two divided spaces
- Patented bottom to ensure greater useful surface for the animal
- Varnished metal mesh
- Fully opneing front door and roof
- Newly developed closing clips, safe and practical
- Included accessories: bowl, drinking bottle, hay feeder, plastic house, partition with steps
- Side ladder, allows the animal to exit and enter independently
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Practical assembly and disassembly system
- Space-saving packaging
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
- Overall dimensions: 162 x 60 x h 50 cm
- The internal dimensions are: 159 x 57 x h 48,5 cm
- Living space: 0.,97 square meters
Krolik is the range of cages for rabbits characterised by a completely knock down system of both net and bottom. Supplied in space-saving packaging, Krolik rabbit habitats minimise transport volume while ensuring maximum living space thanks to the design of the base.
The model Krolik 160 ensures your rabbit has a large and comfortable space, equipped with all the comforts they need. Inside, you'll find a plastic house with a bowl, a hay feeder and a drinking bottle. On the side of the cage, you will also find a comfortable ladder that allows the animal to go out and enter independently and move freely around the house. The habitat is ideal for hosting even more rabbits together, complete with extension of 40 cm in length separated from the main cage thanks to a special removable grid. This module is ideal for allowing rabbits to build their own nests in a private area leaving them with all the peace of mind they need.
The bottom of the cage can be released with extreme ease, while maintaining a complete security since the fastening clips, recently restyled, are designed to prevent the animal escaping, reliable and simple to use.
Like all the rabbit habitats in the Krolik range, the 160 model features an innovative complete opening system of the roof and front net, ideal for facilitating access for daily maintenance operations. Easy to assemble, the Krolik 160 cage can be assembled in a very short time by following the steps you will find in the assembly instructions: the side edges, for example, can be attached to the bottom with a simple click.
Krolik are eco-sustainable products: they are in fact produced with material coming from industrial recycling and post-consumption, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.