- Drinking bottle holder for rodents and small animals, ideal for the water bottles from the Drinky series
- Made of FSC™ certified wood, from sustainable managed forests and other controlled sources
- High quality natural material safe for your pet
- Includes a plastic hook for fixing the drinker
- The hook is adjustable in height according to the size of your animal
- Solid support base
- Positionable inside the animal's habitat, convenient to reach
- Easy to assemble
- The Drinky bottle is not included
- Available in different sizes
- DRINKY HOLDER 75/150: 15.2 x 11.4 x h 20 cm, suitable for Ferplast Drinky 75 and 150 models, for hamsters, mice and gerbils
- DRINKY HOLDER 300/600: 20 x 14.2 x h 30 cm, suitable for Drinky 300 by Ferplast, for rabbits and guinea pigs
This wooden drinker holder, especially ideal for the Drinky series, has a solid support base and can be placed inside your pet's habitat in the most suitable and comfortable position to reach. It allows you to fix the drinking bottle using a special plastic hook, adjustable in height, and thus ensure water is always available for the little guest.
The product is made of FSC™ certified wood, that is sourced from forests that are managed correctly and responsibly according to strict environmental, social and economic standards and other controlled sources.
The water bottle holder is available in different models to choose according to the size of your rodent. The small size is ideal for the 75 and 150 cc Drinky bottles by Ferplast, suitable for hamsters, mice and gerbils; the large size, on the other hand, is suitable for the 300 and 600 cc Drinky bottles, for rabbits and guinea pigs.