- Rabbit cage
- Theme: American barn
- Patented design
- Bottom made of sturdy thermoplastic resin to contain dirt, litter or sawdust
- Mesh made of solid varnished metal
- The roof can be fully opened for access
- Plastic upper frame with fastener clips
- Sliding entrance door
- Mesh and bottom can easily be separated for cleaning
- Accessories included: 1 trough, 1 water spout, 1 bowl, 1 house-nest, upper floor with stairs
- Available in different sizes
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
Barn has a typical barn shape with raised roof and white side stripes that meet in a cross. This fun cage is entirely dedicated to rabbits; very roomy, it comes with eating trough, bowl and water spout. On the lower level there is a practical little house that is perfect for resting. A set of plastic stairs leads upstairs, where your rabbit can enjoy a comfortable \living-room\. Made of sturdy varnished metal mesh, Barn can be fully disassembled. It takes up little room and comes with a base made of thermoplastic resin that keeps from spilling out. Its front part comes with a practical sliding door with lock, especially designed to keep your pet safe.
And this is not all: this cage is very easy to maintain, thanks to its fully opening roof that allows for complete access for everyday cleaning. For in-depth cleaning, the base and the top can be separated by releasing the fastener clips on the sides.
Barn is available in different colours and in other sizes, 100 and 120.
Barn is an eco-sustainable product: it is in fact produced with material from industrial and post-consumer recycling, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.