- Rabbit cage
- Theme: American barn
- Patented design
- Bottom made of sturdy thermoplastic resin to contain dirt, litter or sawdust
- Mesh made of solid varnished metal
- The roof can be fully opened for access
- Plastic upper frame with fastener clips
- Sliding entrance door
- Mesh and bottom can easily be separated for cleaning
- Accessories included: 1 trough, 1 water spout, 1 bowl, 1 house-nest, upper floor with stairs
- Available in different sizes
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
Here is an American barn with its typical raised roof and white crossing stripes! Barn really looks like a barn. We're sure you'll like it!
Our Barn 120 rabbit habitat is very roomy so your bunny will be super comfortable. Equipped with accessories such as eating trough, bowl and drinking spout, its lower level is a relaxing area with a plastic little house. A set of stairs will take your bunny to the \living-room\ area upstairs. The cage is solid and sturdy, made of varnished metal mesh with a roomy base made of thermoplastic resin, to keep dirt from spilling out. Its front part comes with a practical sliding door, especially designed to keep your pet safe. The roof can be completely opened for full access for everyday cleaning and comes with practical fastener clips.
For in-depth cleaning, the base and the top can be separated by releasing the fastener clips on the sides.
Barn can be fully disassembled and is available in different colours and in other sizes, 80 and 100.
Barn is an eco-sustainable product: it is in fact produced with material from industrial and post-consumer recycling, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.