- Modular tunnel for rabbits and small animals
- It adapts to various models of habitats of the Ferplast range
- Articulated, equipped with a rotation system
- Applicable on the side or on the front wall of the habitats through the appropriate connection
- Remove the cage door or cut the net
- Introduce the Metrò Junction connection and the tunnel fixing it with the appropriate hooks or screws
- Patented design
- Made in Italy
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic
- Accessories sold separately: Metrò Junction, connects cages or fences to the tunnel
- Available in two colours: brown or transparent
- Tunnel dimensions: diameter 20 cm
- Overall dimensions: diameter 29 x length 78,5 cm
Metrò by Ferplast is a unique tunnel system that allows you to create many paths for your friends, encouraging exercise and moments of leisure. In fact, it is possible to connect different habitats for small animals, depending on the space you have available, using the Metrò Station house, the Metrò Junction universal connections and the Metrò modular tunnels.
Thanks to the universal connection system, the Metrò modular tunnel can be used on the side or on the front wall of cages for rabbits, guinea pigs or ferrets: depending on the Ferplast cage model to which you wish to apply it, in fact, it will be sufficient to cut the net or remove the door, introduce the appropriate Metrò Junction connections, essential for connecting the tube to the cage or fence, and finally the tunnel, fixing it with clips or screws.
The tunnel is also equipped with a rotation system that allows you to find the ideal angle and the configuration that best suits your spaces. It is available in two colours: brown or transparent.
The Metrò connection system adapts to various models of habitats and cages for small animals by Ferplast, including: Arena, Bonnie, Casita, Barn 100 and 120, Cottage and Cottage Large, Freerun, Furet, Grand Lodge, Krolik, Multipla, Park Home, Rabbit 80, Rabbit 100 and 120, Ranch 100, Ranch 120, Sara and finally Tommy.
Metrò are eco-sustainable products: they are in fact produced with material from industrial and post-consumer recycling, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.