- Rabbit cage with wooden house
- Wide living space
- Completely fully knock down system patented by Ferplast
- Great comfort for your animal thanks to the original design of the base
- Structure made by varnished wire net with opening front door
- Minimal amount of space and transport volume
- Habitat with a separated extension and removable wooden house
- Wide space complete with accessories: drinking bottle, house with bowl and feeder
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic and iron
- Overall dimensions: 142 x 60 x h 50 cm
- The internal dimensions are: 139 x 57 x h 48,5 cm
- Living space: 0.89 square meters
Krolik 140 Plus, wide and comfortable, will become the ideal home for your nice rabbit! Like all the habitats in the Krolik range, it distinguishes for a completely knock down system both of the mesh and the base and is supplied in a space-saving package. Krolik rodent cages have been designed to minimize their volume during transportation, thus ensuring at the same time maximum living comfort thanks to the design of the base with no flares.
Krolik 140 Plus is composed of a principal cage to which a suitable extension - 40 cm. in length - is connected. Whenever you want, it is possible to detach the extension from the principal structure thus obtaining the classic cage for rabbits made of sturdy wire net with plastic bottom. The extension is complete with wooden house, perfect to ensure your rodent will have maximum quiet and privacy. The house shows refined decorations in the external part, is removable for cleaning and easy to maintain since equipped with opening roof. The roof, besides, is equipped with metal hook for closing.
The habitat is supplied with necessary accessories like little plastic house with bowl and a partitition with steps, feeder for hay and drinking bottle. Besides, it's equipped with
large frontal and side openings, designed to make everyday cleaning and maintenance easier.
Easy to assemble, like all the cages in the Krolik range, this model as well can be assembled very simply in a short space of time: the sides can be detached from the base with a simple click.
Krolik are eco-sustainable products: they are in fact produced with material coming from industrial recycling and post-consumption, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.