- Two floors rabbit hutch made of Nordic pine wooden boards
- FSC™ certified wood, coming from sustainable managed forests and other controlled sources, treated with special non-toxic varnish
- The \ground floor\ is fenced off, equipped with a sliding door with safety lock and a removable dirt collecting tray
- The upper floor is equipped with a removable dirt collecting tray with high edges, protected by a folding door
- An internal ladder leads to the sleeping house, equipped with a removable roof
- The roof made of a metallic wire net is completely liftable
- Accessories included: drinking bottle, hay feeder, bowl and ladder to connect the two floors
- Options (sold separately): 4 wheels kit to attach to the small feet
- Total dimensions of the hutch with roof: 108 x 59 x h 102.5 cm
- Interior dimensions of the rabbit house: 32,5 x 23,5 cm
Cottage is an indoor rabbit hutch made of FSC™ certified Nordic pine wood, that is sourced from forests that are managed correctly and responsibly according to strict environmental, social and economic standards and other controlled sources, created in a delicate pastel colour that will perfectly complement the decor of your home. Solid and sturdy, the habitat is made using carefully assembled wooden boards, using mainly screws. The wood is protected by an environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, anti-mould varnish that is UV-resistant and water repellent, applied with flow-coating technology for perfect protection through time.
Divided into two floors, providing your rodent ample space and freedom of movement, thanks to the fact that they can access all the different areas. At the bottom, for example, a fenced area has been created, with a door that you can open to let your little friend out of the hutch; the door is equipped with a safety locking hook. The pen is fully accessorised to be immediately habitable by your little friend, equipped with a drinking bottle, a bowl and a plastic feeder.
A comfortable ladder gives access to the upper floor: here you will find a quieter area, equipped with a large bottom ideal for holding the litter and the comfortable rabbit house. Inside the nest, the rodent can rest undisturbed both during the day and the night. The house comes complete with a ladder that also acts as a closing door and it has an openable roof to allow easy access.
Cottage rabbit hutch has also been designed to facilitate the cleaning operations thanks to the completely openable roof, and to the large removable trays. The upper tray is hidden from view by a wooden folding door with a locking hook. The opening that gives access to the lower floor is provided with a raised edge that prevents the litter from falling down and a closing lid, very practical during maintenance operations.
Available as an accessory, you can purchase separately the L140 four wheeler-kit, which is easy to attach to the rabbit hutch and is perfect for easy movement.